Thursday, February 7, 2008

Back after a week away

Wow, what a time I have been having. I have been busy with the boxer dog web site and now it's all in place. By the time you read this I would have got the site hosted and it should be live. Problem has been that the family I live with have been busy using the PC for all their homework and other projects that I have not been able to get a nose in or a paw on the keyboard.

I see that interest rates are coming down on both sides of the pond in an effort to stabilize the economies of the US and the UK.

Birds are starting to build nests and the Snowdrops are out as are some of the early Daffodils. The garden is starting to take on some colour and although the mornings are cold there is a great deal of activity in the garden. I have just noticed that the spell checker is not working in Blogger this morning so apologies for any K9 spelling mistakes.

Well have a good day and my thoughts are with the people who have lost love one or had their home devastated by the hurricane in America.

No comments: