Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to everyone, every where. No matter your belief or religion celebrate the opportunity to feel happy and loving towards the world. Us dogs and boxer in particular are fully aware that this is an emotional time for many humans. Us too.

All of my friends in the US I hope that the snow has not caused too many problems and that you are safe and well. The screens of Yule tide we see in the UK show that you can sure decorate and celebrate. So enjoy and be happy and say hi to a neighbour. Take a moment to remember all those less fortunate than us and look at all you have and be thankful even if it's only a bowl of soup someone in the world will not be eating on this day.

To my friends in the rest of the world thank you for reading and giving me your thoughts on my comments on life from a boxer dogs view point.

My ear is now fully healed, although a little ragged. The mulled wine is warming and starting to fill the downstairs with a wonderful smell of spices. The boss does it every year as it reminds him of when he was young and his family had very little, yet at Christmas his parents always managed to make some mulled wine.

Light a candle some time today for those who no longer are with you for Christmas. Take care to only do it whilst you are there to watch it and put it into a holder to collect the hot wax. We don't want and accidents or fires to happen.

The weather here is odd. It's raining very hard and I got very wet this morning. I was hoping for a clear bright day with a frost to make it a white Christmas. Oh well better than the horrible fog we have had lately

I wish you all the best today and may you find peace amongst the mayhem and enjoy the day. See you tomorrow

No comments: