Sunday, October 7, 2007

Saturday and was I busy

D took me for a good walk, but I was not feeling to great; too much R&R. Saw lots of people today so I think we were late.

The sleep over was OK and after much fuss making and stroking they all disappeared into their worlds. The bosses went to town and got a book for Nan and some work trousers for him.

Off to Nan's and whilst the boss(he) gets sorted with ladders and things I sit and help with a jig saw by laying my head on it to stop the pieces moving. Boss(he) is up and down ladders rubbing downs and cleaning the woodwork before painting with primer. Tomorrow it looks like undercoating and then some top coating of the work done last week. She(boss) is going to help by rubbing down the front bay window, whilst he does the glossing out back.

We arrive home and boss(he) goes around to look at shed that arrived two weeks early. Seems to me there are lots of bits of wood stacked everywhere. Other boss(she) arrives and they lay the floor to get an idea of the size. Then he says, "lets put the back and one side in". It's three hours later and the shed is erected and the roof has been felted. I hardly had time to help. In between boss(she) vacuumed up all the leaves on the lawn too.

We're off home now and because they are both tired and hungry so they order a Chinese for a change and all the family have a good scoff. Pity that one of the family is in London and hardly ever get to come home and the other one is at uni some ways off.

Weather is looking good for tomorrow so lots of activity and busy things for me to be involved in. Until tomorrow may your morn bring you what you desire and not what you don't want.

No comments: