Saturday, October 27, 2007

A weeks holiday in Wales

What a week. Good weather most of the time with some very cold nights. Plenty of walks and a few visits to the shops and other places. The people are very friendly and pat and stroke me and say what a handsome dog I am. I will have to take their word as I am a very modest dog!

No going to the beach this time as the weather had a bite to it. We had some sunny days with blues skies and some very nice sunsets. Some days the boss(he) took me out before it was light enough to see very far.But it was worth it as we got to the coastal path the sun would be trying to break through the clouds and the colours were spectacular.

Big holdup on the motorway but we arrived home safely. D informed me that I was lucky to have missed the heavy frost on Tuesday. Then he took me for a walk and commented on how slim I was and full of vitality. I think it is the diet I am on, I will tell you more about it at I listen to what the bosses say about it.

It's been a long old day and I am about ready to take some kip so I will speak tomorrow.

No comments: