Thursday, November 29, 2007

Midweek and where has the sun gone

Wednesday was not my best day. My ear was giving me some pain and even worse I was not eating. I got boss(he) to help a little with the web site to keep it on schedule for completion this weekend.

The Skyline R32 GTR has gone. All 416 BHP now belongs to someone else, boss was a little sad but the guy that brought it looks to be a the sort to get it back on the road and give it lots of TLC.

I think the boss(he) is suffering from pre-Christmas tension at the moment trying to organise presents and the like and get everything sorted for the family. Nan is away for a couple of days so the new number plate in black slate, very tasteful, will be screwed to the wall as a surprise.

I am hopeful that this wet and cold weather will make way for some sunny and cold weather. I love the blue sky and the way the sun makes for contrasting colours with it being so low in the sky.

Have a good day and remember you have the choice be miserable or be happy. Blaming others is just that it's your choice so choose for happiness.

No comments: