Thursday, September 20, 2007

Saturday

Lay in today as boss (he) does not take me out. Interesting walk today, rub noses with a deer on the common. Not afraid of me at all and seemed quite agreeable to a quick greeting.
Along the path on the common saw a male fox but he was gone before I could get to him to say Hi.
One jogger and one other dog walker. Weather is looking fine and it should be a good day to lay in the sun. Get a couple of treats from D who is always eager to please me by giving them to me. Boy these humans are an interesting lot.
Buster was up as we passed by him garden but not out in the garden so unable to catch up on any news.
mid morning and we are off to see Nan. The bosses are busy replacing a plastic roof on the green house and need to finish it today.
Lay in the sun and have plenty of strokes from Nan. According to bosses Nan is in her early eighties and despite having an odd form of cancer is doing well, considering.
Mid afternoon and back home and go around to D&M's. the bosses busy themselves with gardening whilst I relax on the lawn and get some sun. Not too much mind you as I get sunstroke.
All the family are home this weekend which means I get plenty of attention and am able to catch up on the weeks news.
Must go speak tomorrow.

1 comment:

ankur said...

Great blog. I really liked it. I have also created a lens in same niche. This is my first time, hope u guys like it. Here’s a brief intro: Most Dog owners are conscious of feeding their Dog healthy pet foods. However when it comes to treats, sometimes they forget about the healthy aspects. Treat your Dog with Healthy Dog Treats as well. Most Dog Treat don't have all natural ingredients and are not 100% healthy for your pets. There are some dog treats such as Bully Sticks that are 100% all natural. And since they contain no chemicals or preservatives, your dog is assured of receiving a "clean" and healthy pet treat. Besides being totally safe for your dog, they are also fully digestible and a great source of protein. http://www.squidoo.com/dog-treats/