Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Tuesday's events.

Now before I go any further let me explain why I have the name Wooshus. My 49% owner was unable to say Boxer when young , but would point and say Wooshus; hence my name. Winston, George or something along those lines would have been great. But oh no what do I get?

Very cold this morning. He is going on about the Plough and Orion's belt in the sky, seems to me with all those satellites and planes there's enough junk up there already!
No Foxes, cats or humans, just one police car speeding along the road!
Old man (boss) is in good mood and gives me some treats without me asking. Well trained or what?Back home and whilst he makes the tea and toast chance to have a quick bit of shut eye.

Grub aka mouth like the Blackwell Tunnel has just brought in my bone, which she calls Bernard? Must start to make serious decision on taking over as humans are becoming more unstable by the minute.
Grub is one of the teenage members of the family, very extrovert and often plays with me until I give her a serious "sharky" look and growl. Only do this when she tries to take my bones. They feed her well so I don't see why she should have any of my scoff.

Female boss seems to spend most of her time ironing. What a waste we dogs have no such requirements. Well must go busy day keeping guard with both eyes closed. Speak soon

No comments: