Thursday, September 6, 2007

Thursday morning walk

Hi I have been listening to the folks in the house talk about blogs and have stood and watch them blogging. Well if humans can do it then dogs sure can. Here goes, any misspelling is down to this keyboard being to small.
I am a boxer, red coloured and according to the family real cool, unless I am having trouble with wind. Did you know its common to us boxers. Oh and according to them (humans) I snore too!

Well that's the intro bit done. Every day I have to adjust to the requirements of the humans I live with from early morning to late at night. That means I have to cat nap. Talking of cats there are none in our garden, ever. This will be my daily diary of events living with "my family"

Today, Thursday woke at 04:30 and had to go out with the boss because he has a walk early in the morning. Problem is I always have to go. I'm happy for him to go on his own. But, oh no I have to go because according to him it's good for me and keeps me in good shape. Has he looked in the mirror lately? Walking all day would hardly help him.

Well out we go and lots of smell, mostly fox's, so I add mine adding to the spirit of things. Clear sky and the boss is going on about the stars. I guess it means his eyesight's not too bad. At last a suitable patch on which to add my donation to the compost heap of nature. Boss praises me for doing something I have to do anyway. Crazy or what. What this.... a female fox is stalking us. Quite interesting big splash of black on the tip of her brush, contrasts with my white tip. Gets a bit to close so turn and lunge with a deep growl, fox stand still and boss utters something about his arm being pulled out of it's socket. Well those were the words I understood the rest sounded like French.
On way home now, boss seems to be ok so I try the lookup with pleading eyes routine and it works I get a treat. Works most times and is just soooooo easy. Back home and into stealth mode whilst the boss makes the tea and his coffee. Boss of to work. Go upstairs and look at bosses mate who tells me to jump up and get in his side of the bed. time for a nap talk later.

No comments: