Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Interesting start to the week

Monday was "just another day" as the Beatles sang. Weather has turned very Novemberish with damp roads and some fog patches. According to the boss(he) the grey and silver car brigade insist on driving without dipped headlight in poor visibility for some strange reason?

Tuesday same weather early on then it brightened with some sunny periods. Went out with D&M for a walk and whilst out along came another little dog laid down ready to spring up and have a play and it bit my ear and would not let go. Blood everywhere and another visit to the vet, ear was trimmed, more jabs and back home having been given a very mild sedative. Back legs seem to have a mind of their own and I feel so tired. Would not have minded but the mutt was only a little thing, seems that I have had more trouble with little dogs having a go at me than any other size. Hm must be a reason. best take a little more care when little dogs approach from now one. Check the vibes before making a decision on whether to play or not.

Looks like the car will go today. Boss(he) has had a hard time keeping focused as on Sunday another tire kicker phoned and had a look. Turns out the original person is going to buy and was having problems with selling his car to finance buying this one. It will be sad to see it go; as a fox would sometimes sit under it in the morning and I would chase it off. Still it's better to go to someone who will get it back on the road and give it plenty of TLC.

Just a note that I will not promote any sites on my blog that just leave me promotion chatter,reciprocation is the name of the game, I like my back to be scratched so you do the same or don't bother with your promo comments. Grrrr.

Web site should be up by the weekend, a little delayed with my two visits to the vets. I will keep you posted.
Enjoy the sun and let it shine in your heart.

No comments: