Monday, November 5, 2007

What Monday already

What a week sunny periods and cold mornings all week. D took me out on Saturday and as we approached the pond 5 deer walked across the path to drink at the waters edge. Where else can you see such happenings within metres of a busy A road and in a high populated area? Bonfire tonight to get rid of some of the large thick wood that will not compost or shred.

Sunday and D and I met a young mum with her little boy who made a fuss of me and called me "big dog". Very misty on Sunday and at one point D and I had our heads above the mist and the rest below it. By 9 o'clock the mist has been burnt off and the day is sunny and bright. The grass is still growing so the little lawns are cut with the blades set high. Then off to Nan's to do some more topcoat whilst it is dry and warm. People busy next door clearing up the garden looks like they will have a bonfire too.

Monday and up early with the boss(he) and a fox walked with us down to the common before meeting another fox and then they when off. Cold this morning and the only thing to do is get back home and get under the blanket.
My web site should be up soon with information on boxer dogs and some very good links and a free ebooklet for those who give their name and email address. More later on this and some other things I have seen the family doing on the computer.

Well must go as I have so much to do on all this web stuff. It's not easy for a dog as the paws keep pressing more than one key. A challenge I will overcome or invent a keyboard for dogs.
Have a great day and may the sun warm your back and touch your heart.

No comments: