Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Feeling Blue

Not a good couple of days for me as I have been under the weather. Not to sure if I have a chill or it's just the stiffness in me front legs that's making me feel down. Despite it I have been out on some interesting walks and yesterday saw the fox for the first time, sunning on the fallen tree.

The mornings have been frosty, Monday and today and the days either sunny and bright or cloudy, but the colour in the gardens more than makes up for it. There is a collared dove nesting in the tree in D&M's garden which with the robin and blackbird looks like a good start to the season.

Boss(he) is at the hospital on Friday to have his kidney stones blasted yet again. Hopefully this time all will go well and there is some positive outcomes.

My 47% owner might be down this weekend depends on her shift pattern and if she is well enough. Seems she has been unwell these last few days, so I'm hoping she has a speedy recovery and comes and gives me lots of extra cuddles and strokes.

Michelle the veterinary blond has emailed the interview to the boss(he) but it was too big and his email provider would not let it through. I reckon he should use Google mail they seem more realistic on what people use their emails for in terms of sending and receiving information.

It looks like today should be sunny so I should get at least one walk, even if I have to take it slow. Take care and smile it makes the sun brighter.

No comments: