Friday, September 21, 2007

20th September 2007

Good morning,
Met a new hound this morning. A old English Bull Dog, seems that we are related somewhere in the past so always interesting to find out about your relatives and where they came from.
Weather not that bright today with showers on and off most of the day.
Big day tomorrow as D&M's shed will be taken down over the weekend, and the skip arrives tomorrow. I will be busy helping with pulling the shed down and chasing any rodents that should be in residence. If I can I will get some photos, it should present plenty of opportunities to observe humans as work. Dogbert would find this interesting in his understanding of humans.
Out of body experiences is in the news; I see. Bosses both agree that when I am suffering from wind they have OBE?
One of the clan should be back from the Dominican Republic today so will keep an eye open for all the news about their holiday.
Talking of holidays, only four more weeks and I will be off for a few days somewhere in England. Never know where as they often setup the Tom Tom incorrectly and we all end up miles from the intended place. I of course can get back to base quite easily without some gadget.
Must dash as there is some scoff in the bowl and then some shut eye. See you tomorrow?

No comments: