Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Tuesday and skip is going today

According to D&M the skip is going today. Well it went nice and early which means that the space is there for the delivery of the materials for the new shed base.
Big day to day I have found out as the boss is selling his GTR which he loves, but has not been able to do anything to it for so long that it would start to fall apart. I remember sitting in the back once when he took it for an early morning spin. Boy does it go and sounds brilliant. Oh well a new chapter begins.
Strange how humans get attached to 4 wheels and a load of metal. Men also refer to cars as she very much like sailors and ships. Is this some affinity to an emotion that they can express to an innate object but not to a living human of the female gender?
Car has gone, I do my bit by barking to let people know that I know they are around. D&M are a lovely couple, well they must be as they take me for walks and feed me and talk to me. But, as humans go they do have some strange rituals. D sits in the summerhouse and reads or does the crossword whilst drinking beer or wine. M does some maths thing in the paper or sits and reads and marks items in the papers, but never appears to get rid of the papers.

Mind you the lot I live with are also weird. One spends most of his life on the computer playing a game and talking to other players world wide. Another one spend most of her time trying to do impressions of a sea gull with sand in it's throat; she calls it singing! Then there another one who is into uni and studying and only appears for food or to answer a call of nature. Another one spends most of her time in London, because that's where she works. Then we have the two bosses well they are total opposites. She sees the glass as half empty and he sees it as half full. Now how crazy is that especially if it's the same glass.

Seems to me that humans are so preoccupied with detail that they spend there lives doing things when they should be, being. Look I spend my time being a dog, sleeping, eating passing wind, smelling the wind and the flowers, chasing cats and looking for frogs. That's being a dog I am not doing dog because there is no doing dog only being a dog. Humans seem to spend all their time doing things, doing work to pay the bills, doing the shopping doing this and that. That's not being, other than stupid. This doing seems to be a relentless task they have to do to get anywhere or anything. Enough of this serious stuff it's time for some scoff and a little beauty sleep. See you tomorrow?

No comments: