Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday in the life of a noble boxer

Up early and out with the boss(he) Still going on about the stars. I guess this is star gazing, me I like to bark at the moon when I can. Plenty of foxes around this morning had sight of at least three.Wookey, my 57 variety dog mate, chased on in his garden today.

Over to D&M to day but no afternoon walkies as D had chronic indigestion. Did I tell you about my mate buster? He is a special spaniel who works out at the airport. He is trained to smell out explosives. Now to me that is one job that will decrease longevity of life. Anyway Buster tell me that the other day he is taken to a hotel and sent to sniff a metal briefcase. As Buster tells it the case smelt bad and he put some distance between him at it. This caused a bit of panic as everyone started to get the hell away from the area. Anyway Buster is sent back to the case and thinks the best thing to do is lift his leg and pee on the case to reduce the smell. Seems this causes everyone to become happy. Strange lot humans!

Well the weekend beckons and it's time for some shut eye. speak tomorrow

No comments: